Denny started his business career in 1982 by opening an accounting and income tax firm. Since tax planning should be integrated with financial and retirement planning, a natural progression was to add financial planning to the services offered to his clients. In 1991, Denny added financial planning to his business model.
Denny is a Certified Financial Planner™ professional offering his clients comprehensive investment, tax and retirement strategies. As an Independent Investment Advisor Representative, Denny can provide his clients with a wide range of investment platforms, all designed to minimize and control income taxes, manage the client’s risk, and plan for retirement cash flow. He believes in giving his clients personal, hands-on service, and developing a long-term relationship.
- Bachelors of Business with major in Accounting
- Over 29 years of experience in financial planning
- Investment Advisor Representative
- Certified Financial Planner™ professional
- Enrolled to Practice before the IRS (EA)
- Series 7, 6, 63, and 66 Securities Licenses
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- Completes over 50 hours of continued education credits per year
- Attends multiple investment conferences annually